Mission & Vision
The mission of St. Elizabeth College of Nursing is to provide a strong foundation of theory and nursing practice within an environment of academic excellence that promotes active citizenship and a desire for life-long learning. In the spirit of the Franciscan tradition and values, the College is committed to creating a caring learning environment for diverse student populations.
- A community of service to one another and to the community
- A quest for truth, understanding, and excellence in academic disciplines
- Fostering peace, justice and respect for creation
- Humility and reflection
- Facilitate the teaching/learning process to prepare the learner for entry level practice into the discipline of nursing.
- Respond to ongoing changes in education, technology, and health care.
- Empower the learning community, in the spirit of the Franciscan tradition, to embrace life-long learning.